What happens if I need to cancel or postpone my reservation?
If you do not cancel your reservation 30 days in advance, there is no refund. If you cancel more than 30 days in advance, there is a refund minus the service fee from our “rental host”.
What is your Hurricane Policy?
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.