Is there a minimum length of stay?
This varies with the Season. Homes during Peak Season minimum stay is 7 nights. Off Season the minimum stay is 3 nights for homes. Condos have a minimum 2 nights stay regardless of season.
What time is Check-In and Check-Out for our rental?
Check in is 3:00 p.m. Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
What are the procedures for Check-Out?
Check-out time is before 11:00 a.m. Prior to checking out, please follow the check list below to ensure that the next guest will be able to check in on time: We will charge at a rate of $15.00 dollars per 15 minutes.
- Straighten and return all furniture to its original configuration.
- Leave all linens and towels in the home, and all beds unmade.
- Clean and put away all dishes, including those in the dishwasher.
- Clean all food out of the refrigerator and cabinets.
- Place all trash in secured trash bags and leave in the outdoor trash cans.
- Trash Day is on Sunday. Please take trash to the street.
- Leave the refrigerator and freezer settings on medium.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked and secure.
- Return keys back to the lock box.
- If the oven is used, it must be cleaned before checking out. Failure to do so will result in a charge of $50.00
- If your home requires extra cleaning because you left it in poor condition, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key.
How many people can stay in the home?
Each home/condo has a maximum limit of guests. If the number exceeds that amount, guests will be asked to leave without a refund.
Are swimming pools heated?
Condo pools are heating during the fall/winter.
Can we bring our pets?
Is there a fully-equipped kitchen?
Are all towels and linens and other supplies provided?
Yes however, rental property towels are not to be used at the beach or pools. Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
Will my vacation home be cleaned daily?
No. We can offer this service upon request, which you will be responsible for paying.
Are the homes/condos smoke free?
Can I park my boat, RV, jet ski, or trailer at my vacation home?